You should be aware that by signing up for an account with Qwerty Hosting, you agree to position data on our servers, thus making it accessible to the wide public. In this sense, you accept that it is beyond the power of Qwerty Hosting to restrict such access and guarantee the security of your files. You are completely in charge of protecting your data on Qwerty Hosting servers, which suggests that you would better consider carefully any piece of information before uploading it to your newly allocated Qwerty Hosting server space. It is recommendable to avoid publishing personal data that could be abused online.
The order form completion represents the electronic signing of this document.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY OF AGREEMENT
Qwerty Hosting shall provide its Services to you (the Customer) under the Terms and conditions of this Qwerty Hosting Customer Agreement. The Agreement is intended to keep the integrity of both Qwerty Hosting and the Customer and to protect both parties from liability. This Service Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services. Along with the Order Form and any other documents or agreements explicitly specified in this Agreement, the Customer Agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between Qwerty Hosting and the Customer, thus being the most significant document of the newly-established relationship. In case that a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any of the Agreement’s provisions is invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remaining ones will completely reserve their validity.
Customer’s side of the Agreement could be presented by the following parties: an individual with personal demands, being over 18 years of age; a legal entity such as a corporation, a limited liability company etc. that is consistent with state’s law system. If a person represents the Customer for some reason, he/she should be legally authorized to act in his/her name, thus accepting, executing and delivering the Agreement.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Qwerty Hosting assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, failure to deliver or store any Customer communication or personalization settings.
Customer Support – All customer support is provided via our online help desk located within our client area, we aim to respond to all requests within 24 hours.
Qwerty Hosting – DOMAIN NAMES
All domains are auto-renewed on the term they were originally ordered, e.g. 1-10 years, we will send out reminder emails 60 days, 30 days, 14 days, 7 days and 1 day before expiry. We will send the emails to the email address on the account, it is the registrant’s responsibility to make sure their contact details are up to date. Qwerty Hosting take no responsibility if your domain renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect. If you do not wish to renew a domain please make sure you contact us a minimum of 14 days before your domain expires by contacting support via the client area. All domain renewals will be billed and auto renewed on their date of expiry unless cancelled or auto renewal is disabled (This can be done via the Domains section of the client area).
If you do not renew your domain before its expiry date it will have all services, we provide, suspended and you will have up to 30 days (protected period) after to renew the domain name at the original renewal fee. Please see our domain names page for renewal fees. After 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name but with an additional redemption fee, this fee varies with domain TLD, please contact support for the exact price. This must be requested via our client area before the 80th day after your domain has expired, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar. Qwerty Hosting will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
Please note that some international domain names must be renewed X days before expiry or they will drop straight into redemption, the table below shows domain TLDs and the number of days they must be renewed before expiry.
|TLD||Days Before Expiry|
|AC, BE, COM.PL, FR, INFO.PL, IO, NET.PL, NL, ORG.PL, PL, SH, TK||3|
|CH, COM.AU, COM.PE, COM.SQ, JP, LI, NET.AU, NET.PE, NOM.PE, ORG.AU, ORG.PE, SG||10|
Domain Contact Info / Whois
When a domain name is registered / renewed the whois contact information must be validated by the main contact, failure to do this could result in the domain name registration being cancelled without refund. The Client accepts and consents to Qwerty Hosting making the Client’s registration details in relation to the Domain available to third parties including ICANN and the applicable registry for the Domain as applicable including to law enforcement and governmental bodies as required by law.
If you wish to transfer your domain name to another registrar you can do so without charge / penalty via the Client Area. Please note that some domains that have been registered or renewed in the last 60 days cannot be transferred. Domain transfers are free, but for certain TLDs 1 year’s renewal is added to the domain name’s existing renewal date, therefore the rate of one year’s domain renewal is charged for a successful transfer or said TLDs.
Qwerty Hosting – HOSTING SERVICES
- BANDWIDTH – Each hosting plan include prepaid bandwidth. Additional bandwidth is available. This bandwidth must be prepaid before using or otherwise the account will be suspended due over bandwidth usage. If the total bandwidth is exceeded on an account, the account will be suspended until either the bandwidth is increased, or a new period starts.
- DOMAINS HOSTED – Qwerty Hosting hosting plans include domain hosting. Each hosting plan has a limit of the domains hosted.
- DISK SPACE – Additional disk space is available. Payment is accepted only in advance per year. Contact sales for more information.
- IP ADDRESS – Qwerty Hosting, standard hosting accounts do not include dedicated IP addresses.
- BRANDING – All of our control panels will be branded with either cPanel / Qwerty Hosting branding.
- MYSQL DATABASE(S) – is/are included in all hosting plans. Additional MySQL databases are available. Contact sales for more information. All databases must be accessed via an account on the same ip. i.e. remote access to mysql databases is not permitted.
- MYSQL DATABASE STORAGE – Additional MySQL database storage is available. Contact sales for pricing.
- SSH -SSH is not included in hosting plans by default but it is available. Contact sales for more information.
BACKGROUND OPERATIONS/PROGRAMS ON SERVERS
These programs, named cron jobs, can be continuingly run by Qwerty Hosting in the background. Their provision suggests additional fee in accordance with system resources used and operational maintenance involved, if needed. Generally, Qwerty Hosting avoids placing complementary charges upon customers, providing the CronTab service that is integrated in the hosting Control Panel. If Qwerty Hosting notice a considerable increase in server load/CPU resources as a result of a user running cron jobs, their account may be suspended.
Optional Qwerty Hosting Services. These services, including but not limited to: Mailing Lists and other services offered are provided WITHOUT WARRANTY and WITH NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS. QWERTY HOSTING ADDITIONAL SERVICES OR FEATURES AND VALUE-ADDED SERVICES OR FEATURES ARE OFFERED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. QWERTY HOSTING REJECTS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ANY OF QWERTY HOSTING’S EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT OR AFFILIATES MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR THUS LIABLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGES PROVOKING USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY QWERTYHOSTING, INCLUDING DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
Qwerty Hosting – SSL CERTIFICATES
All SSL certificates are auto-renewed on the term they were originally ordered, e.g. 1-10 years, we will send out reminder emails 14 days before expiry. We will send the emails to the email address on the account, it is the registrant’s responsibility to make sure their contact details are up to date. Qwerty Hosting take no responsibility if your SSL certificate renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect. If you do not wish to renew a SSL certificate please make sure you contact us a minimum of 14 days before your SSL certificate expires by contacting support via the client area. Unless auto renewal is disabled (This can be done via the services section of the client area) SSL certificate renewals will be auto renewed on their date of expiry, or if the client makes payment prior to expiry it is renewed at that point in time.
Once an SSL certificate has been issued no changes can be made to it until renewal time. Any changes must be requested prior to renewal.
Once an SSL certificate has been issued, either as a new order or renewal it cannot be cancelled or refunded, if a SSL certificate is no longer required then auto-renewal must be disabled a minimum of 14 days prior to expiry via the Services section of the client area (Click here to access the services section of the client area)
Qwerty Hosting will strives for 99.9% network uptime, not including time whilst servers are being restarted, or hardware breakdowns. This, however, does not refer to problems stemming from: – Server Hardware Breakdown – User error(s) or purposeful interruption(s) of the user service (e.g. if the client shuts his/her own server down, Qwerty Hosting is not responsible for the downtime) – Failures due to software that is not explicitly supported by Qwerty Hosting. Consequently, if a hardware crash provoked by the customer happens, Qwerty Hosting is beyond the control and responsibility for the resulting downtime.
SERVER USAGE & HOSTED CONTENT
- Server content MUST comply with the parameters stated in this TOS. Web content requirements exclude the publication of illegal content or content considered inappropriate otherwise. Customers should get in touch with a Qwerty Hosting Service representative regarding any inquiries over the matter.
- If any of Qwerty Hosting Services are used for the illegal purpose of SPAM or UCE, then they will be instantaneously terminated and not refunded. Unauthorized Access. Qwerty Hosting expressly bans the use of any Qwerty Hosting hardware or software hosted on a Qwerty Hosting server for trying to illegally access another hosted machine or network if any hardware or software is used to illegally access another machine, the account it is being used on will be suspended and then terminated.
- Using temporary URL –Users are advised to redirect their traffic to their own domains and it is advised that nameservers are set up as soon as possible. Each customer will be able to take advantage of the package he/she has purchased at the introductory price levels and with one and the same set of features in the course of the whole contract period. Qwerty Hosting reserves the right to introduce certain changes to the packages (in the shape of complementary services) to the benefit of customers.
PAYMENT, CHARGEBACKS AND RETURNED CHECKS 1. Monthly terms, domain registrations, renewals and the website builder service are not included in the money back guarantee. The money back guarantee period starts from the activation date of the first service ordered with Qwerty Hosting. If a free domain was included with a service, the cost of this will be deducted from any refund. Any additional service fees waived during the initial purchase, such as (but not limited to) free migrations, dedicated ip addresses, SSL Certificates will be deducted from the refund at their standard rate. 2. Qwerty Hosting will charge customers with fees based on the fee structure at the time of the sign-up process. Qwerty Hosting reserves the right to introduce changes to the packages when needed regarding price and set of features. This means that the current price list on the site may differ from the pricing and features of the customer’s account. 3. When signing up for an account with Qwerty Hosting, the customer agrees to pay for the period of one month (30 days) or 1 year depending on the account type. Qwerty Hosting grants customers with 48 hours over the official payment period. In case that the payment has not been received, the account will be suspended. Chargebacks are not considered as a way of refunding. Any customer who provides a credit card chargeback in response to a bill or order placed at Qwerty Hosting will be subject to collections and legal action. He/she will be charged €50.00, when signing up with Qwerty Hosting, customers accept these terms and conditions, thus agreeing to observe them strictly.
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
Qwerty Hosting provides hosting services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties or representations for its offering. The company bears no responsibility for connection problems, in cases when customers’ hosting with Qwerty Hosting confronts with service interruption issues.
Qwerty Hosting shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Qwerty Hosting makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Qwerty Hosting disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data and earnings resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Qwerty Hosting and its employees.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Qwerty Hosting Services, you will not use the Qwerty Hosting Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Qwerty Hosting Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Qwerty Hosting Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Qwerty Hosting Services. Qwerty Hosting reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Qwerty Hosting deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of Qwerty Hosting.
Qwerty Hosting is within the capacity to refuse service to unlawful parties. Qwerty Hosting servers can be used explicitly for legal purposes only and each attempt for taking indecent advantage of the servers inconsistent with the rules will be immediately rejected. In this light, Qwerty Hosting expressly forbids any breach of Federal, State or Local regulation, including, but is not limited to the transmission of: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene and material protected by trade secrets.
Qwerty Hosting management will thoroughly scrutinize any of the received orders and decide to their own discretion which of them do not comply with the officially stated requirements for use of the company’s servers. Qwerty Hosting servers CAN NOT be used for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing, or handling in any way of lewd, obscene, adult OR pornographic material, or any other material which is considered impermissible by the company including, but not limited to – pornography, adult materials, satanic materials, and any other materials of an adult nature.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the Qwerty Hosting Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Qwerty Hosting shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
All invoices have payment terms of 14 days, any account that remains unpaid after this time will be suspended, after 1 month of non-payment the account and all items relating to the account removed from our systems, this includes account backups.
Qwerty Hosting expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) for any reason (as determined by Qwerty Hosting in its sole and absolute discretion), including but not limited to the following: (i) to correct mistakes made by Qwerty Hosting in offering or delivering any Services (including any domain name registration), (ii) to protect the integrity and stability of, and correct mistakes made by, any domain name registry, (iii) to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts, (iv) to comply with court orders against you and/or your domain name or website and applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, (v) to comply with requests of law enforcement, including subpoena requests, (vi) to comply with any dispute resolution process, (vii) to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit, or (viii) to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of Qwerty Hosting, its officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as Qwerty Hosting’s affiliates, including, but not limited to, instances where you have sued or threatened to sue Qwerty Hosting.
Qwerty Hosting reserves the right to reject its service and terminate this agreement for a certain period of time or indefinitely upon customers’ failure to pay. The customer then is considered a debtor to Qwerty Hosting and liable for reasonable interest and collection fees.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Using the Qwerty Hosting Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited. In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form of the Service.
- Maintain and promptly inform us to update Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Qwerty Hosting has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Qwerty Hosting has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- When signing up for un account with Qwerty Hosting, each customer agrees to submit correct and up-to-date contact details, meaning that when introducing any changes to this information, he/she is obliged to notify Qwerty Hosting in the course of a 10-business-day period after the changes become valid. The introduction of changes should be done online through customer’s Control Panel, not via e-mail. This requirement is also in force for Qwerty Hosting – customers will always be aware of any contact information changes that the company places within its website. This way, a flawless communication process between both sides is guaranteed.
- You will receive an account designation upon completing the registration process of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: – immediately notify Qwerty Hosting about any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security – ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Qwerty Hosting cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
- Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include but are not limited to the following: Unauthorised access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Harm to Qwerty Hosting Servers – any attempts for doing harm to a server or customer of Qwerty Hosting Services are explicitly banned – Acceptable Use of Services / Acceptable Access to Services – Qwerty Hosting will immediately and resolutely react to any attempt of use of an Internet account or computer by a Qwerty Hosting customer unauthorized by the account or computer owner. Such attempts include “Internet scamming” (tricking other people into releasing their passwords and etc.), password robbery, security hole scanning etc. It DOES NOT matter whether the attacked account or computer belongs or not to Qwerty Hosting Services, the fraud will be subject to actions based on the very nature of the attack which could be a warning, an account suspension or cancellation and civil or criminal legal action.
- CPU usage (or usage of the Central Processing Unit(s)) on the web server Customer’s account is hosted on is subject to some regulations. That means that each hosting account can take advantage of up to 10% of the CPU power for no longer than 180 seconds at any given time or 3% in the course of 24 hours. Qwerty Hosting strongly requires that customers be very judicious when using the CPU power for their accounts. Otherwise, we may suspend customer accounts in cases of registered impact on other accounts on the server or disturbance caused to the functioning of the server. If we do suspend an account, then its owner will be notified of that in consistence with the situation that this suspension may provoke. Then the account’s owner may be required to upgrade to a dedicated or semi-dedicated web hosting solution. Possible alternative is a required reduction in the load and traffic that the customer’s account gets. Qwerty Hosting reserves the right to block files or scripts that use CPU exceedingly and notify clients.
- Customer agrees not to publish on or over its account any information, software or other content, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
- Users are NOT allowed to send more than 100 emails per hour per hosting account. (unless agreed in writing by Qwerty Hosting)
- Qwerty Hosting does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or ‘links’ to sites that: – infringe on any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy – violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation – are defamatory, trade libellous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene – contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another – contain Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez)- Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction – have Adult Sites (content) – Any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements of adult sites. If any copyrighted material including Mpeg layer 3 files (MP3) is uploaded onto Qwerty Hosting servers, the hosting account holding the copyrighted material will be instantly terminated and the customer may be fined up to €5,000 EURO.
CUSTOMER WEBSITE; E-COMMERCE; CUSTOMER WARRANTIES/GUARANTIES
- When buying an allocated space on Qwerty Hosting servers, customers agree to be fully responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of their web site, online store and e-commerce activities within that space. Each customer is in charge of all the products and services as well as of all contents and materials appearing online, including: – the accuracy and relevance of Customer Content and content and material showcased in its store or on its products – certainty that the Customer Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person – certainty that the Customer Content and the content and materials appearing in his/her store or on his/her products are not calumnious or somehow illegal. Customer is the only one in charge of approving, processing and filling customer orders and of taking care of customer requests or complaints. Customer is the one in charge of the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes related to his/her web site and online store.
- Customer bears the responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality of any customer data (including, without limitation, customer credit card numbers) that he/she may receive in connection with his/her web site or online store.
- Each Customer guarantees to Qwerty Hosting that he/she owns or possesses the right to use the Customer Content and its material, including all text, graphics, sound, music, video, programming, scripts and applets. Each Customer warrants to Qwerty Hosting that the use, reproduction, propagation and transmission of the Customer Content and any information and materials contained inside do not, and will not: – infringe or abuse any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party – break any criminal laws or manifest false advertising, unfair competition, vilification, privacy intrusion; violate a right of publicity or violate any other law or regulation. Each Customer empowers Qwerty Hosting to reproduce, copy, use and propagate all and any part of the Customer Content for ensuring and operating the Services. Qwerty Hosting is granted the right to assess the extent these operations need to be done. Torturous Conduct Any case of indecent treatment towards a Qwerty Hosting employee will be considered inappropriate. Each Customer is anticipated to conduct a professionally mannered communication with Qwerty Hosting employees regarding any requests for help through e-mail or by means of the Ticket Desk Support System. Each Customer should avoid applying any forms of written emotional outburst or cursing. Any attempts of deliberately undermining behaviour will be interpreted as a breach of this TOS. Other acts of treatment towards Qwerty Hosting employees that will be considered as unacceptable include any verbal, oral, written or delivered by a second party threats addressing Qwerty Hosting or any of its employees, partners, equipment, and concerns. Any forms of such threats will be interpreted as a breach of this TOS. Qwerty Hosting keeps the right to assess which behaviour will be treated as a breach of this TOS and to give no refunds to the users whose accounts have been suspended for violating the aforementioned rules.
SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to: – the sending of unsolicited messages in bulk, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails, which provoke complaints from recipients – the sending of junk mail – the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such a distribution process – posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it – posting articles containing binary encoded data to non-binary newsgroups – excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups – excessive and repeated cross-posting – e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libellous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive – the e-mailing of age-inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18 – “Spamming” is considered as explicit misuse of ethical principles and will be interpreted as a violation of them – The maximum number of allowed e-mail messages sent per day is 1500. There are no exceptions to this rule. Every customer who is sending more than 1500 e-mail messages per day needs express written permission from Qwerty Hosting.
Forward Looking Statements: these refer to any predications within this website that are not based on objective facts and express expectations with regard to forthcoming events. Such statements cannot be treated as reality-based because it is possible that they happen to deviate from actual circumstances. Forward Looking Statements can be recognized by the availability of indicative words such as “believes”, anticipates,” “plans,” “may,” “hopes,” “can,” “will,” “expects,” “is designed to,” “with the intent,” “potential”. However, their availability is not a compulsory requirement for a forward-looking statement to be treated as such.
FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
Qwerty Hosting will be in an off-liability position as regards the failure or delay in doing its professional duties in consequence of circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances could be provoked by acts of any governmental body, war, rebellion, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provisioning of the Services.
This agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between the parties with regard to the agreement signed between them. It is not subject to any amendments, modifications, or any other alterations with the exception of changes introduced through a written instrument that is signed by the party to be charged. – This Agreement shall be interpreted in consistence with the laws of the country of United Kingdom. – This Agreement shall be in force and effect entirely to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns. – The captions and headings contained in this TOS are aimed at facilitating the text comprehension. They are not a part of the very Agreement and shall not limit or construe the provision they refer to. – This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, which will be considered as original.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customers’ accounts without the permission of the copyright owners or people that are specifically authorised by the copyright owners. Only copyright owners or people specifically authorised by them may upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of a notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will assume no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service.
Customer shall not have the right to assign this Agreement without the written permission of Qwerty Hosting. This Agreement shall be in force and effect to the total benefit of Customer and Qwerty Hosting and their successors and permitted assigns.
UNLIMITED / UN-METERED ACCOUNTS
When we say unlimited domains, unlimited disk space and bandwidth, of course there are terms & conditions that you must adhere to. This means unlimited webpages, domains and web graphics within the hardware resources limits of the package, not downloads or streaming media. Our servers are shared hosting servers and memory, CPU and disk usage are not unlimited. CPU intensive files are not permitted on our servers and accounts may not to be used to host a collection of mp3s, audios, videos, anime, .rar files, Warez, gamers sites, shout cast and similar, or to back up your computer or another source. They may not be used for general storage of any type. They may not be used as download mirrors or download/upload portals. While the sale of eBooks and other legal small download files are permitted within reason (see download files below) with the unlimited package, hosting and storage of mass quantities where our servers are used as a distribution point is not permitted.
They may not be used for HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs), Ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes. They may not be used to provide proxy servers. All content stored on a reseller account must be directly used on the Internet by the website associated with that account. These accounts may not be used as a download distribution point for your software or media. They are to be used for standard web practices only. This means that all content stored on an unlimited account must be used for “acceptable” website use. “Unacceptable” usage is anything that a shared server would not be able to provide under standard circumstances and uses a high percentage of CPU or Memory (10%+) usage. Free hosting is not permitted with any of our packages.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution